enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Collect and prioritize requirements from internal stakeholder(s)
- Develop and manage the product backlog of agile user stories
- Own prioritization of implementation efforts
- Drive sprint planning and assist the development team in the product development cycle, contributing to design, workflow and functionality
- Organize presentation of new product functionality to stakeholders in regular review sessions
- Keep the various business owners engaged and provide regular feedback to development team on their work's impact
- Develop open communication with all stakeholders
- Be an expert on product subject matter (on-line booking platform) and be able to clarify details of all the functionalities to the development team
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- University degree in business/computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience in managing successful web-software products according to plan and with bigger companies
- Experience in working in highly heterogeneous corporate environment with multiple stakeholders
- Must be able to communicate complex concepts in writing and in spoken words, and be able to balance the needs of stakeholders, plans, and resource constraints
- Previous engagement in Product Owner role is preferable
- Significant level of understanding of the airline industry will be considered as an asset
- Business and IT acumen
- Experience in international work environment
- Ability to commit to project completion
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2017.