We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Our approach begins by identifying customer needs and requirements in order to offer them solutions. We are committed to delivering customer success through our extensive expertise in software and technology.
Are you looking for a challenging Software Developer role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international software house (100+ employees worldwide) working from our office in Belgrade, Serbia. The job role involves working with ITS staff globally to develop software products that can be sold alongside or independently of the company’s existing solutions.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details orientated individual with a 'can-do' attitude who can develop and provide high quality software development.
- Working closely with the Product Manager and Development Team Leads to gather and understand all information related to the current software development project.
- Ensuring that software development, from coding to testing is carried out in accordance with the standards set by ITS.
- Producing software in accordance with the best practices and methodologies of software development as set by ITS.
- Developing software within the development team using the programming languages most suited to the task.
- Performing unit testing on all pieces of software developed and ensuring that it is has been fully tested before being integrated into the wider system.
- Meeting development deadlines.
- Analysing in which fields your skills need to be improved and reporting this to your Development Team Lead to arrange training.
- Producing reports on the progress of the given software development project.
- Attending in-house training as required.
- Assisting ITS Technical Support with 3rd line support issues and ensuring that the team provides a proper level of assistance to ITS Technical Support where issues occur with the developed software.
- Contributing ideas to improve ITS products.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- On occasion, presenting software that is in development to the wider team and stakeholders in ITS.
- Sharing ideas and knowledge of best practices with the wider development team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Being a team player, but with the ability to work independently.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Strong in C#.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL server including designing of databases, scripting, and troubleshooting databases.
- Desirable but not essential, knowledge in Angular or similar front-end framework.
- Knowledge in source management systems, such as Git.
- Desirable, but not essential, experience with Azure deployment, Azure storage.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Company laptop.
- Extensive training and support.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 22 days after completing 2 full financial years and then gradually increasing to 30 days depending on the length of the service).
- Private Company Medical Insurance (after successfully completing probation period).
- A dynamic working environment with both an international ethos and a family feel.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and recognised in our Quality Management Systems and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
We aim to provide a great place to work, with an approachable environment where people feel valued, appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be.
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.
Info Technology Supply Ltd.
- Srbija, Beograd, Teodora Drajzera 11 L
- PIB: 104617806
- Matični broj: 29501521