Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
- Use all laboratory measurement equipment and conduct measurements.
- Create comprehensive Test specifications.
- Do manual HW approval test
- Authorize an automated test
- Provides measurement results respecting a high standard of accuracy and timeliness.
- Possession of a university degree in Electronic engineering, preferably master academic studies in Electronics and Microsystems
- Knowledge and experience in designing of switch mode power supplies
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and directives
- Knowledge of performing various measurements on electronic circuits/devices and components
- Knowledge and experience in working with various Test and Measurement equipment (Power supplies, Single Phase power Analyzer, Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, etc. )
- Good time management
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Personality, competencies and values:
- Team player
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and find the root cause
- Oriented towards meeting goals
- Excellent communication skills (English)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Biographies of candidates who will not be contacted, will be stored in our database for the next 12 months from the date of the end of advertisement.
Tridonic SRB d.o.o.
- Srbija, Niš, Ulica Cumtobel 1
- PIB: 110562375
- Matični broj: 21363162