- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Bonfire raspisuje oglas za poziciju Production Designer (Priprema za štampu).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Are a print designer with some experience (the more the better) in the garment and apparel industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel.
With the epic rise of social media, everyone has a newfound – but very strong – public voice. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service & fulfillment.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to be part of our growing design team. You will work directly with our customer happiness team to prepare files for print and most importantly to make sure our customers are happy with their shirt design. Come join an awesome team that is international, ambitious, and growing fast!
We are looking for a:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vectorizing and preparing art files for screenprint in a fast paced work environment
- Prepare files according to the Bonfire templates and processes
- Use the Bonfire platforms to communicate with all teams and to process design requests
- Work with our team create design options and design edits for our customers
- Recommend color combinations based on knowledge of our shirt products and screenprinting
- Communicate with US and Serbian team via video chat
- Potential for custom design work in the future within this role
- At least 3 years in Illustration or graphic design or equivalent advanced knowledge through work experience and intellectual instruction.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with screenprinting and DTG file preparation is helpful in this role
- Versatility in illustrative styles and ability to work in multiple styles and media.
- Previous experience in the t-shirt / fashion industry is a plus, but consideration will be based on portfolio.
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong time management, and organization skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented team player
- Ability to create and find great GIFs
- This is a remote position and candidates should have the following design setup:
- Internet: 15-20MB upload/download
- Software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- High powered laptop or desktop with video capability
- Part and full time shift available. We will accept applicants for a 9-5 shift, but are also looking for designers who can work a later shift, and on weekends. Please note what hours you are able to work in your application
- Other details:
- This is a remote contract job. This position would be part of the international design team, working remotely for the US team. We connect over custom designed platforms and online tools, proficiency in these platforms will be crucial to success in this role
- Salary Range:
- First evaluation after 6 months and raise if that person fits
Please submit resume, and portfolio as well as any other details you would like us to know. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Deadline for applications: 07.11.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno