HI-LEX SERBIA DOO from Sremska Mitrovica is a company engaged in the production of electrical and electronic equipment for motor vehicles.
As starting basis we use the standard of the IATF 16949 automotive industry. We are aware that the success of HI-LEX rests on the work, expertise and motivation of people. We encourage team work, and with the strength of the spirit of community we win business challenges on a daily basis.
We support innovation, change and creativity.
If you want to become part of our successful team, sign up for the position:
Your tasks as Production Engineer:
- Performing activities and duties in accordance with IATF 16949 standard and current procedures, instructions, instructions of company
- Control of the entire production process with the current technical documentation
- Creation of technical documentation, procedures and components for new and active products in accordance with the customer's drawing or requests and their input into the information system
- Participating in daily problem solving in production
- Providing daily technical support to the production process
- Creation of work instructions for production, as well as ensuring the availability and quality of documents that are actively used in production
- Proposing for the upgrading of technological procedures and components for existing products
- Continuous development of productivity and efficiency in its domain of work in accordance with the requirements of quality and clients
- University Degree (technical studies preferred)
- Technical background with experience on a similar position within Engineering department
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Advanced level of knowledge regarding Microsoft Office
- Driver’s license of B category
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
Priority will be given to candidates who have following Certificates:
- Interpretation of IATF 16949 standard requirements ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, Internal auditor according to standard IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 i OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, as well as candidates who are familiar with quality tools such as: FMEA, CP, 8D, PPAP, APQP, VDA 6.5, VDA 6.3
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in Serbian and English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2019.