About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
The Production Manager will provide day to day leadership and management of Production, Quality and Engineering. They work closely with the Senior Master Planner to ensure work is priorised and resource is trained and available to meet the demand of the UK Plant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the UK Team on Cost Reduction Programs
- Investigate efficiency savings in Serbia
- Technical & Quality interface to the UK
- Staff development through effective training and development program to enable a multiskilled employee base
- Complete the Monthly KPI’s and send to the UK, if KPI’s are off target conduct the UK and UK/Serbia will take actions to address.
- Analysis of manufacturing data to ensure yields are maintained and productivity is met.
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Management of hiring, termination, discipline and performance management.
- Attend the Weekly UK meeting and ensure all actions are completed on time.
- Liaise with Local Suppliers on Technical issues with the support of UK Quality.
- Ensure Calibration is maintained
You will also be expected to:
- Attend appropriate training as required.
- Maintain all appropriate records.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with your colleagues.
- Essential: BSc Honors in Engineering Discipline
- Desirable: Lean Manufacturing qualifications e.g. six sigma
Attainments / Competencies:
- Essential: Management Experience within in a High Precision Electro/Mech Assembly
- Desirable: Project Management
- 5 years in Manufacturing Management
- Electromechanical assembly experience
- Lean Manufacture
- Proactive approach and flexible to priorities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Methodical and thorough
- Management of Projects
- Management of Teams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifAw1njlukUViše o poslodavcu