Location: Belgrade, Pećinci
- Takes care to realize the production programs with good quality and in the requested period of time
- Establishes, controls and develops a good production flow to reduce the stock of work in progress products
- Controls and improves productivity and quality of production area
- Reduces scrap and over consumption of materials; checkups the good maintenance of the equipment
- Participates in elaborating the procedures, work instructions, technical data and ensures the implementation in the production area
- Provides training and permanently retrains the production personnel
- Administers, supply and keeps in good condition the production equipment and participates in choosing and implementation of new equipment
- Prepares and controls the annual Extrusion section budget and strategic plans, establishes extrusion section goals, prepares, communicates and reviews Extrusion section KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the Production Extrusion Department and the Company's objectives
- Assures required tools and recipes load according to instructions and compliance of performed first and second level maintenance activities of extrusion lines and its related equipment. Contributes to the development of Term of Reference (TOR) for new technical equipment and tools acquisition or renovation, verifies technical offers adequacy with TOR, and performs technical reception of new acquired equipment and tools
- Analyses (daily, weekly, monthly) production performance results such as quality, running time, speed efficiency, scrap, overconsumption results. Identifies performance gaps, performs root causes analysis, develops and monitors appropriate action plans by using Problem Solving tools
- Education: Master's degree in engineering (Industrial/ Technical fields)
- Experience: 3 years as Manager on technical/industrial position
- Good management skills
- Good knowledge MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT…), ERP applications, MES, CMMS application
- Good PC skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized
Transport and meal is provided by Coficab.
Please send your CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.