Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of an equal share of Customers/Final Goods
- Implementation of Lean Scheduling Process
- Preparation and updating Customer Forecast in SAP
- Preparation, validation and follow up of short term production schedule and long term forecast (Capacity Study)
- Daily follow-up of manufacturing production plan execution
- Analyzing DOH report
- Reducing/Avoiding excess and obsolete for FG
- Correcting ROT/ROT Extension/SAP Effectiveness Metrics errors related to FG scheduling
- Monitoring Plant Performance against Customer
- QVC (Quality Volume Cost) monitoring
- Reference: UjThuKqOIPeTw-wgFdl22dVubDlQ0TS_WMX2xCRGDDw.
- University/ Higher education
- Previous experience in SAP or some ERP/MRP system
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving orientation
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.