LEONI is currently searching for candidates for its new production plant in Duluvac Serbia.
LEONI Automotive Group, a successful and expanding global supplier of Wire, Cable and Wiring Systems, employing over 60,000 people in more than 95 locations in 32 countries worldwide, and having sales of € 3.8 billion in 2012.
We have delivered significant growth in recent years and supply major customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle and supplier sectors from our world class overseas manufacturing facilities.
Our products are custom designed and are complex assemblies of hundreds of parts which combine to act as both the circulatory and nervous systems in a vehicle. Customers rely on our expertise. The key role we are seeking to fill will enable us to set up a new production plant which will provide a full service supply capability from initial design concepts, through manufacture to ongoing customer support.
|Production Process Engineer (Assembly) near Niš, Serbia
Your tasks / Responsibilities:
- To support the establishment and installation a KSK Production facility in Serbia for the New Jaguar projects
- Support the UK PPE department in productivity monitoring, enabling maximum utilisation of plant, labour and materials
- Provide engineering support in the quotation process
- Challenge existing situations to achieve improvements and cost benefits
- Support the development of company process standards
- Use of industrial tools/techniques for the control of company processes and implementation of new processes
- Investigate current production methods and recommend improvements as required in line with LEONI guidelines
- Support and train multi-functional Serbian facility to ensure most appropriate production techniques are employed
- Educated to a minimum of HNC level (or equivalent) in electrical/mechanical engineering
- Proven experience in a Manufacturing Engineer/Industrial Engineer role
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Experience in automotive wiring assembly production or similar industry
- Competent with best practice Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Live within an easy commute of Malosiste, to the south of Nis in Serbia
- Prepared to travel to the UK and overseas
Please send your CV and covering letter in English stating your salary expectations to:
Elizabeth Lawton, Human Resources Officer
LEONI Wiring Systems UK Ltd, Lower Milehouse Lane, Newcastle-under-Lyme,
Staffordshire ST5 9BT ENGLAND
Telephone: 00 44 (0)1782 604273
Deadline for applications: 16.06.2013.