Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Production Team Leader
- Lead a team of workers in production shift to be in line with the set objectives and act as a team
- Organize/plan the resources to reach 100% production order fulfilment
- Establishing efficient communication between management / departments and operators
- Manage/ensure that operations are done according to current working standards, control plan and process manual
- Responsible for inventory of materials and products on and around production line
- Ensuring that work is done in accordance to health and safety standards and participates in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with the quality standards
- Msc/Bcs in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum two years similar work experience gained preferably in Automotive/ Manufacturing industry
- Advanced human soft skills and experience in leading a team of workers
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Team and shift work capable
- High responsibility and technical understanding
- Fluency in English is preferred
- Willing to learn continuous
What we offer
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.