Production Technology Engineer
What is the job about?
- Implementation of production technology processes according to Grundfos best practises;
- Taking part in preparation of production documentation, including assembly drawings and test specifications;
- Responsible for implementation of changes on product
- Responsible for upgrade of the production equipment
- Responsibility for assuring that production equipment on line is maintained and workable at any time. Creating and maintaining preventive maintenance SAP setup
- Responsibility for production documentation and projects regarding improvements of the line;
- Taking part in transfers of production equipment from other Grundfos factories;
- Taking part in installation of new assembly lines or developing new manufacturing equipment;
- Providing support during installation of equipment transferred from other Grundfos factories;
- Responsibility for layout of assigned production line and it’s optimization;
- Responsibility for obtaining approvals and certificates for production equipment according to Serbian legislation.
- Reference: i3Hs5ytNWr8Pk_gnQZYMJDlIH4jDtCpEUdsvxSwXgW0.
What do you need to apply?
- You are responsible with task assigned; good at planning and organizing your time;
- You are analytical thinker, take initiative and driven for results;
- You are team player in young and dynamic team;
We are looking for:
- Several years of similar working experience will be considered as advantage;
- Mechanical, Mechatronic or Electrical Engineering education, VI or VII degree;
- Previous experience in working in Catia or similar mechanical design programs will be considered as advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- High level of English language skills;
- Driver’s license, minimum B category.
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by submitting your CV and Motivation letter by the end of your application.
All applications are confidential; we will contact only shortlisted candidates. Deadline for the applications is 12.01.2017.