Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Production Team in Factory Surčin at the position of:
Production Supervisor m/f
The main purpose of the job is ensure production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with legal requirements, meeting safety, quality, hygiene, cost and environment needs.
- Ensure implementation of Safety, Health & Environment standards and practices for production area
- Optimize work of production staff during their shift in the facility, i.e. factory
- Ensure the achievement of line reliability and production plan as per targets per shift
- Ensure the quality of finished products is consistent and produced according approved specifications. Attainment of planned production of semi-finished and final products
- Full appliance of Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practice/housekeeping
- Ensure development of competencies of shop floor employees through specific trainings and coaching
- Regular review and analysis of usage variance for raw, packaging and labor
- Ensuring continuous performance improvements in the operation of production and packaging lines, including the reduction in raw material and packaging loss, enhancement of line operating efficiency
- Drive continuous improvement through TPM
Profile of the candidate:
- University degree in food technology or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in production environment
- Knowledge in food technology processes
- Strong Initiative and drive for result
- Knowledge of HACCP and FSCC is an advantage
- Proficiency in problem solving
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Structured and clear on priorities
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Advanced level in MS Office package
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Production Manager - Factory Surčin.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 21.01.2018. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.