“I want to make the most of my potential and get more out of my career”
Interested in developing your career in biggest food and beverages company in the world? Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company, with people who have a drive to innovate, inspire, and create… The impact that you have locally has the potential to be felt internationally; the ideas that you bring to life today could shape our future. To make the most of our offer, you will need to be a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and a desire to achieve – exactly the type of qualities which have helped us succeed without losing sight of our responsibilities.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Production Team in Factory Surčin at the position of:
Production Supervisor m/f
The main purpose of the job is ensuring that products are produced efficiently, meeting safety, quality and cost standards.
- Ensure implementation of Safety, Health & Environment standards and practices for production area
- Optimize work of production staff during their shift
- Ensure the achievement of line reliability and production plan
- Ensure the quality of finished products is consistent and produced according approved specifications. Attainment of planned production of semi-finished and final products
- Full appliance of Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practice
- Ensure development of competencies of shop floor employees through specific trainings and coaching
- Regular review and analysis of usage variance for raw, packaging and labor
- Ensuring continuous performance improvements in the operation of production and packaging lines, including the reduction in raw material and packaging loss, enhancement of line operating efficiency
Profile of the candidate
- University degree in food technology or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in production environment
- Knowledge of HACCP and FSCC is an advantage
- Proficiency in problem solving
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge in food technology processes
- Strong Initiative and drive for result
- Structured and clear on priorities
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Advanced level in MS Office package
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Production Manager - Factory Surčin.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English not later than 23.06.2018. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry.
All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.