Professional Services Consultant - Intern
Your day would include:
- Translating functional specifications into solutions
- Writing custom reports and dashboards using basic FrontScript (SAS-like) and SQL
- Document and archive configuration work for future reference
- Support application testing and data reconciliation activities
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Close to or recently graduated from Faculty of Economics, FON or related fields
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent computer skills and easy adoption of new Software and technologies
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2019.