- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
We are looking for
Program Technical Analyst
Cardno is looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Cardno is implementing USAID-funded Competitive Economy Project (Project). The purpose of the Project is to strengthen the competitiveness of the Serbian food processing industry, particularly fruit and vegetable value chains, with the goal to increase sales and exports of Serbian food products on domestic and international markets. The project will partner with public and financial institutions, the Serbian education system, business associations, and a variety of other service providers to create a support system for Serbian companies that can be replicated within other industries and is sustainable.
The Program Technical Analyst will:
- Provide program and organizational support to access to finance (A2F) Project implementation activities.
- Work directly with the A2F team leader and liaison with functional team leads to support the implementation of specific Project strategies and activities.
- Support A2F team in work planning, preparation of financial/market analyses and results reporting.
- Assist Project technical teams in meeting reporting compliance requirements for technical documentation and project deliverables.
- Support with ad hoc written translation.
Capacities Required for Position:
- Relevant university degree. Preferable MSc in business administration, economy or finance.
- At least ten (10) years of professional experience in private and non-profit sector.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience working with donors/U.S. Government agencies programs
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheet tools (Excel)
- Strong networking, communication and writing skills
- Fluent written and oral knowledge English language
To apply please submit a CV and cover letter in English.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.01.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno