Project Coordinator (Translation/Localization)
Dosina Translation, a newly started and fast-growing Translation Agency is currently looking for a Project Coordinator in our Translation / Localization department for our brand-new office in Belgrade.
Who are we?
Dosina Translations – a fast-growing Translation and Localization company offering online services to a global clientele. The company specializes in language services covering the Nordic languages. We work closely with an extensive international network of professional highly qualified and certified linguists.
We are currently looking for a smart, hardworking, motivated Project Coordinator to join our team of dynamic, result-oriented employees.
Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage translation and localization projects from project approval until final delivery
- Client communication and support throughout the duration of the project
- Negotiate project prices
- Ensure all required information is entered into the internal management systems and make sure they are always up-to date
- Review project quotes and to ensure prices reflect our standards
- Monitor and ensure all projects follow process and guidelines
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis, both verbally and through email
- Ensure all guidelines and instructions given by the client are followed before project hand-back
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) and preferably other languages
- Previous experience working in an international environment
- Fast learner of new technologies and skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to multi-task and to adjust/adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent judgment and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Translation Software’s are beneficial – SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast ++
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree with preference for a degree in a Foreign Language, Philology, Linguistics, International Affairs, Political Science, Business, or similar
- 1+ years client handling experience (preferably in the language services industry)
- Knowledge of several languages is a plus
- Intuitive communication skills, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing translation agency
- Growth opportunities in an expanding company
- A vibrant work environment
- Challenging, varied projects and tasks
- Training, support, and growth opportunities
- A flexible, highly autonomous and collaborative environment
Please send your Cover letter and CV in English and highlight any experience in the translation business or languages you speak.
Deadline for applications: 25.10.2019.