Field Scope International is the innovative and energetic respondent recruitment and fielding agency based in London, New York, Belgrade and Sofia.
We aim to offer high quality fieldwork delivered at market leading prices, with seamless coverage on an ad-hoc or continuous project basis in the Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We have a workforce of more than 20 staff members, and we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, self-driven individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry.
for ENGLISH/GERMAN market
As a Project Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Recruiting individuals for different types of market research studies in accordance to study criteria
- Working on both DE speaking as well as ENG speaking markets
- Planning, implementing, controlling, analysing, and reporting on gathered information
- Handling in-bound and out-bound calls with prospective respondents whilst working on surveys for market research
- Coordinating several research projects, both qualitative & quantitative
- Executing a wide variety of activities related to active projects:
- Desk research on different markets and study topics in order to target relevant audience and gain better understanding of study scope
- Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
- Recruiting participants from a data base to attend market research sessions such as focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Dealing with admin project related tasks such as sending out invitations and confirmation calls
- Coordinating all project related logistic (scheduling interviews, confirming agreed details, daily correspondence with relevant third parties)
- Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
Candidate requirements and skills:
- University degree
- Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent B2 level (required)
- German language skills - Equivalent to C1+ (required)
- Knowledge of another foreign language (French, Spanish or Italian) would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Some knowledge of market research is essential but not required as full training will be provided
This is an entry level role, therefore, applicants with little to no experience are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- Full training
- Full-time job, with no extra working hours
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
- Fruit, refreshment, birthday cakes, teambuilding events, and much more
- UK shift: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT + 1
- To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply on our website and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.07.2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.