Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Functional Safety Specialist (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
- Plan and coordinate functional safety activities.
- Create safety lifecycle in compliance with ISO26262.
- Define and applicate measures for the avoidance of systematic nonconformities.
- Provide engineering support to develop the safety concept and support the design of the system, system component, hardware, software or mechanical component with reference to the functional safety aspects.
- Provide technical support (and/or organization of support) for all disciplines within the project to implement safety requirements (this implies also recommendations and support for tools, methods and techniques).
- Provide support for the safety analysis (system FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, etc.).
- Responsible for the availability and correctness of all functional safety documents at each gate review.
- Member of the P-FSM community, connect with the other P-FSM to share/develop common solutions.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software and/or electronic for automotive applications.
- Familiar with requirements management & lifecycle management tools.
- Experience in formal application of ISO26262, as a plus knowledge of ISO 25119 and EN ISO 13849.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 11.05.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: