Aptiv is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- University degree;
- Minimum three year experience in engineering or project management (preferably automotive industry)
- Familiar with continuous improvement methodologies, Lean manufacturing, KMS…
- Good English knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Communication skills;
- Results orientation;
- Decision making;
- Ability to solve problems
- Experience in the wiring business will be an asset
- Experience with FMEA and quality tools (APQP, FTQ, PPAP…) will be an asset
- Experience with JIT production will be an asset
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, manage and coordinate the project team
- Validation and monitoring of investments related to engineering changes
- Coordination with the implementation of engineering changes with multidisciplinary team
- Participate in the development of guidelines for procedures and protocols related to engineering
- Coordination of activities related to MCR MCIP / IMCIP with the approach of "Continuous Improvement" and "6 Sigma"
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment;
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions;
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause.
Aptiv PLC is a global automotive parts technology company headquartered in Gillingham, Kent, UK. With offices worldwide, the company operates manufacturing sites, 14 technical centers, and customer centers across 45 countries. Connect to innovation at www.aptiv.com
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno