Project Manager (Associate)
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development.
Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Project Managers to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a BSc. degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT projects with at least 1+ year in project management
- experience in risk management, time scheduling techniques and estimation of software
- good communication, negotiations skills and experience in communication with different roles and stakeholders
- desire to work and manage interdisciplinary teams
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- education as project manager (e.g. PMP or IPMA level C) and a Scrum certification (e.g. Scrum Master I) are considered as a plus
- lead a (sub)project team in organization and staffing to be able to deliver custom-made software systems for our versatile clients
- take over responsibility for a sub-project or, together with a project manager, a project regarding planning, controlling and adherence to deadlines and costs
- prepare reports, present them and communicate directly to various stakeholders
- plan and coordinate activities and schedules on a project or sub-project
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
Deadline for applications: 18.07.2018.