Project Manager (Mobile Development)
Who are we?
We are LotusFlare. We build the next-gen software stack for telco operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business. Our applications and SDKs impact millions of users, helping them have a fully digitalized experience as mobile subscribers and take charge of their expenses. Using our applications, users are able to choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive IT Project Manager who will help our Mobile Team bring to life exceptional mobile apps!
Does this apply to you?
- Experience in managing IT projects or similar relevant experience
- You are eager to drive and manage project life-cycle with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- You have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- You enjoy resolving challenges or obstacles that might impede the delivery of the project
- You make sure to have a clear overview of what’s going on on the project at any given moment
- You know how to manage and keep documentation organized and up to date, so everyone can quickly find what they’re looking for
- Proactive approach comes naturally to you
- You have proven experience in handling multiple tasks and deadlines while maintaining a can-do attitude
- You are a team player and you know how to make the team feel motivated and supported
And maybe even this?
- You have experience in the TelCo industry
- You are familiar with Mobile Development projects
- You have UX analysis knowledge
- You have hands on experience with Agile/Scrum
- You have experience using some of the data analytics tools
- Awesome! Check out your typical day at LotusFlare:
- You take ownership of the project
- Your are creating communication bridge between development teams and all stakeholders
- You are managing client expectations while making sure that team has all the information they need in order to succeed
- You work on assigning tasks while making sure the team is on schedule
- You closely collaborate with our Mobile Team (iOS and Android), making sure you deliver the most optimal user experience for our apps
- You closely collaborate with our UX/UI team to execute pixel-perfect design
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid lunch
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
Sounds challenging? Apply!
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.