Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our teams in Vienna and Serbia we are looking for several
Project Manager with a Technical Background (m/f/d)
Goal setting and achievement with a highly motivated team, and project execution within time, budget, resources and revenues are our focus topics in Project Management at TTTech Auto. But also organization and culture are a crucial part of Project Management - accordingly, we thrive to be the best in what we do, we continue to grow our international spirit and we try to develop all employees to become the best version of themselves. As a Project Manager in the Automotive industry you are not only working with leading OEMs and Tier1 suppliers in series and pre-series projects for autonomous driving, but also enhancing the world-wide footprint one of our main assets – the Motionwise Safety SW Platform. If your determination is to fulfil your career goal with an entrepreneurial mindset by taking Leadership to the next level, then this is exactly where you belong, with TTTech!
- Manage safety-critical series and pre-series projects for autonomous driving in a matrix organization working with agile principles and processes
- Steer sub-project managers and distributed teams in large-scale series projects, or directly work with a team of specialists in a more technically oriented role in pre-series projects
- Comprehensive and professional project planning, steering and controlling as well as regular predictive reporting to the management
- Proactive risk and claim management throughout all project phases
- Coordination of technical discussions, strategic decision-making and taking over organizational management tasks
- Align project requirements and decisions with key stakeholders in product management, line management and sales
- Interface to our customers worldwide, with regular alignment and reporting to PM counterparts as well as top management
- University or University of applied (FH) sciences degree in a technical field of study (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar)
- Several years of project management and technical customer service experience, ideally in the automotive sector and the embedded software domain
- Knowledge in automotive quality and safety standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) is a plus
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation Excellent command of German and English Willingness to travel up to 25 %
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. In Austria, the position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50.000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.