- Managing and facilitating multiple cross-functional teams
- Working with Product Managers and Development Leads to ensure best possible outcome
- Writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Communicating with stakeholders and handling their expectations
- Reference: r5cobpP2BtW-LR-dxrd--S5RwRK8Q1b0NT1nssvZBxY.
- 2+ years as either Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Agile Mindset
- Strong Business Analysis skills(you understand both Structural and Behavioral UML diagrams)
- Basic understanding of web technologies and databases
- Experience with UX is beneficial
We are building proprietary technology platform and integrated marketing and programming services that speed, simplify and improve the ability of media owners to deliver world class viewing experiences across all OTT environments including the web, mobile apps, and connected devices.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- A position in a rapidly growing company
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We have an amazing playroom in the office. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football, and basketball
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us.