Rationale (http://www.RationaleTech.com) is the IT Software Engineering company for development of advanced products and supplier of IT innovative services. We’re specialized in development of advanced, high-quality, usable, and scalable products and services with a specific focus on our client needs to maximize their business.
Our company has been established in 2009 in Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia, and in 2016 we have rebranded our company, transformed our office in Serbia as development center and established the company headquarter in Abu Dhabi. From Abu Dhabi, we are able to support all of our local clients and provide them with quality support services.
We are providing a wide range of Business and Technology IT related services including (just to name a few) digital strategy development, cognitive business solutions, big data & analytics, mobile solutions, enterprise applications, business process management, software engineering, and advance research.
Also, we are having our own products such as Advance Application Framework, Tender Board Management System and Enterprise Collaboration Platform.
We are looking for
to become part of our family in development center in Novi Sad, with possibility to travel abroad
- Identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedbacks from the business owners
- Participate in project estimation during the pre-sales phase and create Statement Of Work
- Develop, prioritize and maintain the product backlog
- Structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the product development on a daily basis, remove obstacles, help teammates to organize and prioritize their work
- Drive the product design, being the bridge between product stakeholders
- Be responsible for the successful completion of all phases of the project life cycle with the highest quality
- Lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about products
- Hands-on experience with handling both Agile and "Traditional" enterprise projects, PMI certificate would be a dream come true
- Must be self-motivated, with outstanding organizational skills and strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment and adapt to changing business requirements
- Ability to share knowledge with team members via a mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs and giving technical talks
- Being a good team player and able to focus on own tasks
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 02.10.2019.