NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area
- Contributes to standards around which others will operate
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within cross-functional teams
- Acts as leader/expert who mentors project team members
- Has subject matter expertise in NCRâ€™s business offerings and solutions, systems, and portions of process architecture
- Provides input to others in setting the direction for future processes and infrastructure changes
- Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment
- Has oversight of Program Management Process from Concept Phase through Deployment
- Applies analysis and independent judgment to both routine and non-routine information
- Able to respond to the majority of situations with limited guidance and formulate alternative courses of action on more complex information with additional guidance from more senior employees
- Acts as a leader/expert with accountability to mentor team members
- Has subject matter expertise in the tools and processes used to address business issues and reporting needs
- Develops reporting tools for use in business management
- Manages lifecycle of multiple key information solutions
- Bachelors degree in related field from a college or university with 10+ years related experience
- PMP Certification
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Understands JIT (Just in Time) concepts as they pertain to EF&I Field Projects
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Critical Thinking / Analysis- Sees multiple relationships and goes beyond the direct information presented to get to the "root of the problem".
- Judgment - Makes moderately Complex decisions while weighing the pros and cons.
- Decisiveness - Delivers decisions in the face of completing alternatives
- Developing Others - Provides direct instruction and/or on going coaching to those junior to themselves
- Organizational Awareness - Understands formal and informal structure and the climate / culture of the organization
- Outstanding planning, scheduling, and coordination skills
- Superior Communication, Organization and Leadership Skills
- Superior Resource Management ability and understanding of Outsourcing Methodology
- A hands-on Manager that will manage by Team Building
- Is self-motivated and can work from high level departmental goals
- A team player that will work well in a cross functional team environment
Integrated into our shared values is NCRs commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 10.10.2019.