Lear Corporation is ranked #151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Currently we are searching for:
PURCHASER FOR RAW MATERIALS, Novi Sad
- Responsible for procurement process of direct materials due to production needs
- Follows and fulfills all necessary steps in order to assure materials reception in time
- Maintains database of suppliers and puts new suppliers into integrated information system
- Explores the opportunities for cost savings and coordinates the selection of suppliers
- Creates the analysis and simulation of the lack of materials based on provisional orders in advance in collaboration with Production Planner
- Participates in creating plans, accounts and reports
- Cooperates with Engineering department in order to minimize the impact of the stock by technical modification
- University degree
- Previous work experience in purchasing, preferably in automotive industry
- Experience in working with ERP
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Very good skills of prioritization and analytical skills
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.