Are you passionate about computer science? Do you like challenges and innovations? Would you like to work in a company that is taking part in the FinTech revolution and developing solutions at the intersection of finance and programming?
If your answer is yes, then TeleTrader Research may be the right place for you. We are looking for 2 people to join our innovative international company as Python Developers.
TeleTrader d.o.o. is a part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data.
TeleTrader Research is constantly working on innovation and searching for new talents. The ideal candidate is able to work in a multidisciplinary team that handles the complete development lifecycle of a product.
As a member of our team you will have access to data, technology and know-how and will use your creativity to:
- Develop an effective and functional infrastructure for working with financial data, backtesting trading algorithms and processing the results
- Develop and implement the back-end structure of a web platform, including the creation of a high-quality service for users
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Passion for software development and math
- Experience with platform development and system design
- 3+ years working with Python in a production environment
- Experience with Docker containers
- Fluent written and spoken English
Advantage will be given to candidates with:
- Knowledge of Python libraries for:
- Machine learning (TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn)
- Scientific computing and data analysis (NumPy, Pandas)
- Data visualization (Seaborn, Plotly, Matplotlib)
- Optimization tools (Numba, Cython)
- 1+ year experience with Django for web
- Matlab knowledge
- Familiarity with using Linux
- Experience using Git
- Familiarity with cloud services (preferably Microsoft Azure Cloud)
What are the benefits of working at TeleTrader?
- Internal training, conferences, meet ups;
- Potential for career advancement and pay increases;
- Performance-related bonuses;
- Well-equipped, modern workspace in an excellent location;
- Friendly work environment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Professional physiotherapist;
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees;
- Team-building activities;
- Sports activities;
- Regular company gatherings.
Working experience in the financial sector is not required. Proven scientific carrier and a PhD would be an advantage.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.