Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: Our client is 192.com Limited
Reporting To: Head of Quality Assurance
Location: Belgrade, Stari Grad
192.Com is the UK’s fastest growing online directory and has been named as the
‘Best Online Directory’ in Europe for an amazing 8 years running. Over 6 million people a month use our site to look for people, businesses and schools, such as for free directory enquiries, finding friends and family, verifying people’s identities, background researching businesses, property reports and much more. We pride ourselves on being the most comprehensive directory in the UK and providing an extraordinary amount of detail on each and every listing.
192.com is expanding its technical team to support an exciting roadmap of new web-based services and media channels. We are looking for ambitious, creative forward-looking people to participate in our growth.
This role is focused on assisting the technical team in maintaining a high level of system quality in terms of errors, feature acceptance, functionality bugs, stability, reliability and performance, as well as supporting the enforcement of compliance with company technical and procedural standards.
The Candidate will be responsible for assisting the driving of effective Quality Assurance (QA) for the technical systems that support the 192 online and offline web and data businesses. This is a hands-on role that will involve defining, developing and implementing manual and automated test cases and testing technologies. QA Responsibilities will include testing of systems before and after live promotion, reviewing requirements as they are created in anticipation of further testing and acceptance criteria, and participation in the overall development of the QA process and methodologies. The Candidate may also assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of testing tools and technologies.
- Performing hands-on QA activities with the rest of the QA team.
- Assisting in ongoing testing from development to live environment.
- Assist with Quality Assurance policy, process and methodology development, implementation and execution.
- Participating in software requirements definition process to assist in defining QA related tasks as part of the development effort.
- Participating in all review processes formal or informal.
- Competent in raising and documenting defects, writing test cases, automation test scripts, test plan, test strategies and test summary reports.
- Compliance with company standards and processes.
- Reference: 0Pwz88Cn44A3cnAIjazZfDXdAEUhCiTfEdmttHnTk_U.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in automation testing (QTP preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in testing web based application.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard processes and industry best practices.
- Experience of iterative nature of regression testing using both manual and automation testing.
- Experience creating and maintaining test deliverables.
- Experience with QA technical tools and technologies like QTP, Selenium, WebDriver, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Access and PowerPoint).
- Mobile App Testing on iOS and Android
- Experience in VB Scripts, JS (Preferable)
- Should have awareness of relevant industry standards with regards to the release process.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with Atlassian development suite or similar (Confluence, Jira)
- Experience of automation framework and creating and maintaining automation test suite.
- Experience with QA tools and processes within an Agile-based development environment.
- Development Environment – experience of working with the Eclipse, SVN.
- Experience of static and dynamic testing and test-automation of XML-based products.
- ISEB foundation certification will be advantageous (otherwise, we will help you obtain this certification).
- Expertise in testing mobile apps, web apps and hybrid apps on iPhone, iPad, Blackberry on different versions of iOS and Android operating systems.
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving skills, meticulous in handling production systems and a natural attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Assertive, High energy, Self-motivated with strong team spirit.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as team members.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communications skills
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work equally well with both technical and non-technical personnel.