FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Test Execution
- Assisting with the delivery of this together with the investigation and reporting of defects/bugs found to conclusion.
- Preparation of both manual and automated test-cycle plans, aligned to business needs
- Hands on execution of manual and automated test cases, recording the metrics and defects found during this activity
- Reporting on risks and issues, with recommended steps to resolve
- Delivering regular progress/status reports as required
- Managing all work in a co-operative team environment, using a workflow system
- Test Development and Maintenance
- Developing and maintaining Insurance product test models
- Developing and maintaining manual and automation regression test plans, working with the QA, Business Analyst and Systems Development teams as required
- Ownership of test coverage (manual and automated) for some products/projects, reporting on this
- Collaboration with business and development to incorporate product changes and new functionality in a timely manner
- Undertaking effective reviews for test development work
- Analysing and reporting on the QA processes, with a view to ensuring continuous improvement
- Significant experience in similar QA or Testing role
- Thorough understanding of standard testing principles, methodologies and terminology
- Developing, maintaining and executing test plans
- Risk analysis with application to test prioritisation
- Ability to work in a co-operative team environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and proven experience of the full systems development lifecycle/application lifecycle management, covering both Agile and Waterfall
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with applications/tools including:
- Source control, e.g. ClearCase, VSS, SVN, Rational
- Test management software, e.g. Quality Centre, TFS
- Test automation software, e.g. QTP, TestComplete, Silktest
- Microsoft applications, including Office, SQL, ODBC
- Virtualization Software, including VMWare
- Experience in programming / use of compilers / profiling tools
- Mathematical skills/knowledge
- Fluency in second language
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Deadline for applications: 15.03.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno