Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 730 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated QA Analyst to join our Belgrade office.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- projects based in Belgrade with opportunities for working temporarily at other Zühlke locations
You should have a bachelor degree, open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- experience in agile business analysis and requirements engineering
- experience in consulting, presenting and communicating with clients and other stakeholders
- knowledge of software testing methods, levels and types, and experience in manual testing
- experience or willingness to become proficient in the area of quality assurance
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- knowledge of agile tools such as JIRA or Confluence is an advantage
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern applications
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 01.04.2017.