CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling. The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing! CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
To support our growth, we are seeking for
QA Automation Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing automated tests using open-source tools – Selenium WebDriver
- Mentoring other team members within the engineering organization with respect to the automation and performance
- Maintaining of current testing platform
Other skills / experience that will be an asset:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- Knowledge of C#/Java or another object-oriented language
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- At least 2 years of experience with web application testing
- At least 2 years most recent experience in development of test automation framework
- Very good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, API based testing (SOAP, REST) and continuous integration with the build system
- Ability to prioritize tasks, learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices in the relevant areas.
- Ability to write SQL queries for data validation
- Competitive salary
- Budget for personal improvement
- Private health insurance
- Exciting project
- Good work/life balance
- Nice and friendly working environment
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2019.