CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
Want to join the Litmos Team and be part of the e-learning revolution? Litmos, a CallidusCloud company, is a SaaS based Learning Management System (LMS) that is taking on the larger established e-learning players by offering a fast, easy to use product that really delivers on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning campaigns.
We’re looking for a
who loves technology and wants to be part of a fast growing company that services thousands of users around the globe every day.
- Develop and implement test strategy, test schedule, test plan, and test cases.
- Automation test cases using the framework put in place by the automation team.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional testing, regression testing, and bug fix verification.
- Assume responsibility for acquiring knowledge of the technologies and applications necessary to complete tasks.
- Software testing in an Agile (Scrum) software development environment.
- Embrace Scrum methodology and practices, and actively participate in team discussion, decisions and continuous improvement.
- Support and deploy builds in various QA environments with attention to detail about various settings and configurations.
- Investigate and validate production failures, perform root cause analysis and create detailed bug reports.
- Assist Technical Support and other departments by responding to technical inquiries.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in testing enterprise business applications.
- 1+ years’ experience in testing products for Cloud based apps.
- Experience designing, implementing, executing and debugging information technology test cases and scripts.
- Must have str2ng analytic and problem solving skills.
- Great eye for detail and experience testing modern browsers and mobile devises.
- Experience with Software Test Automation, using tools such as NUnit/ Selenium.
- Knowledge of C#. MVC strongly preferred.
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.