enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
QA Engineer (e-banking solutions)
- Perform functional, system integration and regression testing of e-banking software
- Accept bugs reported by clients
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools
- Track defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification
- Perform both new functionality and regression tests; identify, analyze and report issues for follow-up
- Check Selenium WebDriver test results
- Write new and modify existing Selenium WebDriver tests
- Reference: 9Fko_4fjep2zbtMMKoqekcFgOh3Jp-abnd6mENukJJk.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- Minimum 2 year of experience with web application testing
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) is a plus
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Basic knowledge of Selenium, Java, SQL
- Experience with testing tools: Selenium will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about banking business processes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Good spoken and written English skills (basic knowledge of German will be considered as a plus)
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2017.