FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju QA Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You would be a part of the team developing a real-time system for processing of foreign exchange products, including support for a customer dealing portal, interfacing to third party platforms/systems, trade capture, position/risk management, confirmation/settlement, and accounting. The system has web-based user interface and a rich technology stack.
What you will be doing
- Deliver working solutions to our clients.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understand the context of our clients, participate in solution design, drive testing activities, and deliver solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Work with the Business Analyst and Solution Architect to understand projects requirements, identify requirement gaps, boundary cases and functional risks so that these can be addressed early in the process.
- Evaluate the client’s test data and/or engineer test data to be used throughout the software development life cycle.
- Drive all phases of test execution and documentation including functional, regression, performance, usability, integration and acceptance testing.
- Work closely with the Developers in your team to ensure short feedback cycles.
- Ensure quality of newly build or enhanced features and configure existing features as seen fit for the project/product.
What you bring
- Relevant QA experience.
- Familiarity with test automation tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, flexible and good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in/build an Agile environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives within assigned time.
- Good knowledge of English.
What you bring
- Knowledge of Java SE / J2EE.
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux command environment and scripting.
- Knowledge of capital markets, financial software and trading-related processes.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.).
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 27.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!