MENU Technologies d.o.o
Business mission: MENU is an innovative Swiss technology start-up company that digitizes the gastronomy industry by offering sophisticated order-and-pay IT solutions. Our goal is to eliminate manual processing of meal ordering and payment in order to reduce queues and waiting times. Guests gain greater autonomy by ordering, reordering and paying on their smartphones, PCs or self-service screens at any time, while gastronomy operators benefit from the enhanced guest experience, optimized internal processes, and increased revenues. MENU Technologies was launched in 2014 and is today on a growth course in Switzerland and international markets.
To join our product development team in Novi Sad we are seeking
As a QA Engineer in MENU, you will work with an experienced team of twenty people and QA team to test the whole ecosystem of products - from mobile applications for iOS and Android devices and web applications, to integration with POS systems from other providers. You will design and execute automated and manual test cases to support APIs, ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements. As a QA Engineer, you will actively contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall testing strategy for projects. You will participate in Backlog grooming and play a significant role in providing feedback on usability, reporting defects relating to MENU products, verify defect fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the correctness of the defect fixes.
The key functions of QA Engineer include:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Software Quality Assurance position
- Experience with API testing (Postman, Runscope or similar)
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Experience is a Plus
- Automation experience using Runscope / Appium is a Plus
- Experience and knowledge of testing methodologies (load, stress, acceptance, regression, localization, black box/white box, security, performance, usability, accessibility, smoke)
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Knowing the bug/issue tracking tool (preferably JIRA)
- Understanding the life cycle of the software and all phases of the QA process
- Fluency in English
- Positive and service-oriented personality and a team player with excellent communication skills and the development of interpersonal relationships
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Developed problem-solving skills, commitment to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and perseverance
- Experience in automating tests (mobile UI and/or API)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- An attractive remuneration package
- A cozy and centrally located office in Novi Sad
Deadline for applications: 02.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno