Sysdig is looking for dynamic, creative, ambitious, and hardworking software QA engineers to help lead the testing of our products. In our three years of existence, Sysdig has become the leading monitoring and visibility company in the red-hot container space, and one of the first companies to successfully monetize the container market. Sysdig has brought to market both the open source troubleshooting tool, sysdig (100K’s of users), and our popular commercial SaaS offering, Sysdig Monitor, the first and only container-native monitoring solution.
Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Build, manage and execute manual/automated test suites using known test methodologies and tools
- Design and maintain automation frameworks used in the simulation of browser interaction and API testing
- Write detailed bug and test reports and escalate issues to developers and management as necessary
- Work with technical and product teams to identify potential systemic/process improvements
- Strong automation skills
- Experience with web development and scripting
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- Sysadmin/Devops experience
- Starting salaries are competitive and vary based on the experience of the candidate
- Every full-time position earns stock options. We're building something big here, and you'll be a part of that
- Desk and tech setup of your choice
- Monthly self-improvement grant - spend on yourself however you see fit
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service
We can also help with relocation to US and are open to H1-B transfers.