DTV group is engaged on various R&D and customer projects related to Set-top Box (STB) and TV software, mainly focused around cutting edge technologies: UHD video resolution, adaptive streaming and advanced content security, advanced operator UI/UX applications and various additional applications such as YouTube and NetFlix. Latest technologies have been successfully deployed on both Linux and Android based platforms with millions of users worldwide.
You will be part of QA group, which responsibility is to test STBs and TV software developed by DTV software development group.
- Testing digital devices (e.g. Set-Top-Boxes) according to a predefined scenario
- Defining errors with a detailed explanation in English
- If necessary, additional training is provided in one of the fields of testing
- Vocational secondary school of electrical engineering is mandatory. Completed Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies and Electrical Engineering Vocational School will be considered as advantage
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy is mandatory (MS Office, Web browser, e-mail ...)
- Hardware knowledge will be taken as advantage (connectors on STB, SD, USB, RS232, WiFi, routers, Bluetooth etc.)
- Detail oriented mindset
- Commitment and patience in doing repetitive tasks
Benefits of joining our team:
- Work in a new and modern setting
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events ... )
Location: Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with o ces in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our exper- tise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com