Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Apex Collateral - Enterprise Collateral management team that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities. Our solution offers a single platform for trading directly from a real-time and consolidated global inventory as well as supporting operational requirements for underlying securities lending, repo and derivative transactions. It uses numerical algorithms to automatically allocate collateral in the optimal way, helping firms minimize costs and maximize return on assets.
What you will be doing
- Improve and further develop testing strategies of our agile development practice.
- Execute sound testing methodologies in the form of integration testing, system testing, performance testing, regression testing, and acceptance testing.
- Ownership for quality of a release and release management test procedures, responsible for internal testing phase
- Planning, design and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts; both automated and manual for use within the test strategies and user stories to meet the business requirements.
- Identify, track and report application defects in accordance with functional and detail design specifications.
What you bring
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and programming are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- Understanding of financial markets and experience with trading systems
- Be extremely dynamic, confident and an excellent communicator – must be able to put points across in a salient and effective manner.
- 3- 5 years of experience in quality assurance including test case scripting and test execution desired.
- Previous Experience with Automated Testing. Experience with tools such as Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Selenium or QFT is a major plus.
- Good technical understanding. Familiarity with SQL and relational databases, Exposed to testing both Java (Java Swing, Enterprise Java) based solutions and web solutions is a plus.
- Test Driven Development knowledge. Experience with JUnit, Spring is a plus
- Any certifications will be a plus.
- Experience as a team member on projects while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Have an excellent command of and be fluent in the English language
- Team player
- Passionate about quality assurance
- Quality Driven.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 25.10.2019.