The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The ICRC is opening a Digital Learning Production Centre (DLPC), attached to the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC).
The Digital Learning Production Centre will work closely with the ICRC Learning and Development Division in producing Digital Learning Resources like micro-learning modules, responsive modules, tutorials, short animations, training videos, etc.
The DLPC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
- Perform eLearning modules functional and editorial quality assurance
- Define global QA strategy and processes
- Audit bug reports and tasks submitted by the Team; create guidance material
- Collaborate during eLearning testing pilot, monitor test results, identify issues
- Recreate training environment for testing purpose
- Cross-platform testing across a range of desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Collaborate with Team members on layout, editing and review of finish product
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (distance learning), Computer Science or relevant background
- 2-4 years’ experience in adult learning development, training design and delivery
- Strong organizational skills, pragmatic and solution oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Advanced IT skills and strong knowledge of web-delivered content:
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.); Web technologies (HTML, Flash, etc.)
- Desktop operating systems, i.e. Windows, Mac OS
- Mobile operating systems, i.e. iOS, Android
- Mobile devises types - smartphones, tablets etc.
- Knowledge in user experience (UX) Design, eLearning ergonomics and Visual design
- Knowledge in Responsive design
- Experience of developing support materials for technical systems
- Experience of providing customer support/service
- Experience working with LMS systems an advantage
- Flexible, systematic, proactive and with good relationship-building skills
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in teams as well as independently and open to innovative approaches
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An Agile working environment with opportunities to explore and contribute in various tasks and responsibilities
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 01.10.2018.