Quality Assurance Engineer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
You will be working as a QA engineer in the TNP Server team: be part of an agile team to test server-side functionality, analyze high level test cases and specifications, design and develop regression tests and automated tests, attend daily SCRUM meetings with business, product team, architects and contribute to product architecture and solution, demonstrate innovative, out-of-the-box thinking, be part of a fast-paced development team and deliver end to end solution involving testing, continuous integration, deployment etc, design application services to meet functional requirements and technical standards established for the application, provide feedback on improvements, work closely with various stakeholders, onsite team and collaborate on above mentioned tasks.
A suitable candidate will possess some of the following skills and past experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the area of quality assurance
- Understanding of Client/Server applications
- Understanding of automated testing and Continous integration
- Understanding of databases, preferably MS SQL Server
- Understanding of a test driven development process
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile software development processes is a big plus
- Reference: VBCAQYOMU3t_8imPVQJC2WZQNrTvMqs9ljjr5mcXO5w.
- Good team player
- Decisiveness and focus on actions and results
- A sincere interest in the area of testing (manual testing, automated testing etc)
- Ability to focus on business and customer needs
- Contribute with new ideas and enthusiasm to the team
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.