GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Minimum two years of experience in the software testing.
- Approaches a product with the attitude that the product is already broken - it has defects and it is their job to discover them. Assumes the product or system is inherently flawed and it is their job to ‘illuminate’ the flaws.
- Strong analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions; with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with a willingness to share knowledge with peers to improve the quality of the team on the whole.
- Ability to develop, manage and execute test plans that provide comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level; Uses all forms of requirement documentation, creates the test requirements that serve as acceptance criteria for Business, Product Management other stakeholders.
- Ability to check results of tests in application and in database also (knowledge of SQL)
- Strong listening skills; Good verbal and written communication skills within the team and with clients; Adjusts content of written/verbal communication to the audience.
- Ability to analyze reported issues and mindset for testing software.
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Have good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Experience with Unit testing, Automated test frameworks, scripting.
- Translates technical details into descriptions the customer can understand; Illustrates concepts of scope clearly.
- Experience with a bug tracking tool like JIRA.
- Proficient with test management software tools (Quality Center).
- Proficient in a source control systems.
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Deadline for applications: 21.09.2019.