Quality Assurance Engineer
Who are we?
Halcom is known both at home and world-wide for its high-quality solutions in the area of:
- inter-bank clearing systems,
- mobile payment and mobile business,
- exchanging, archiving and time stamping of digitally signed documents,
- system integration and consulting,
- using technologies for safety of transfer and storage of data according to PKI (public key infrastructure) standards,
- SMS services.
Halcom currently operates in 11 markets in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and has provided solutions to more than 70 commercial banks, 4 central banks and clearing houses.
Our mission is to enable secure and easy-to-use electronic payments, anywhere and anytime.
We connect buyers, financial institutions, merchants and service providers.
We unite international stakeholders by sharing knowledge and know-how.
Responsible for manual and automated testing based on functional specification. Prepare test cases in a test management tool.
Report detailed bug reports and monitor their progress until they are resolved.
Work in an Agile environment on different projects with different teams.
- Previous QA work experience of minimum 2 years
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum
- Understanding of testing concepts including API/Functional/Smoke/Regression/Integration
Intermediate DB knowledge. Able to create and execute various SQL queries
- Intermediate knowledge of QA tools for manual, automated and API testing (Jira, Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, Postman)
- Basic Unix/Linux Commands
- Basic knowledge of GIT and branching policies
- Basic knowledge of deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, Rancher)
- Able to clearly communicate issues to the team
- Open minded, ready to learn and help others to learn
- Independent in his/her work and also ready to work in a team
- Experience with all current Web and Mobile OS platforms
- Banking Software experience is a big plus
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2020.