At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a expert, who will be responsible for maintaining Quality System data and provide analysis for improving quality of Production.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
Quality Assurance Engineer
What you will do:
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
- Improving the system for defect waste eradication, as well as other process indicators as a member of process team.
- Customers’ Claims & Complaints analysis and corrective actions efficiency.
- Statistical Process Control and improving of process capability.
- Application of Tetra Pak specifications and standard testing methods.
- Testing equipment calibration.
- Organizing and following of semi-finished and final products control.
- Incoming control of raw materials.
- Raw materials claim handling.
- Take part in different projects and Total Plant Maintenance (TPM).
- Development and maintenance of Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, BRC/IoP, FDA, FSC ect.).
Who you are:
We believe you have:
- University degree of any of technical science faculty.
- Fluent in English and in Serbian - both written and spoken.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Experience in area of Quality Management, SPC, or TPM applications would have an advantage.
- Pro-active and dynamic person with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self.
- Customer focused attitude.
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please apply.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
ABOUT TETRA PAK
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com