Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
We are looking for:
Quality Assurance Expert
- Recommend, endorse, enable and follow up on QA standards and processes in Company, for both traditional and Agile lifecycle development and change.
- Reference: AM8WalYbMmkiAxaKHt0Utj9gp23nG7qSUZbDmG-P9wI.
- Ensure that QA standards and processes are effectively adhered to.
- Working across IT domains, provide direction on best practice testing frameworks, strategies, guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of technology, testing methodologies, and tools.
- Work closely with all development teams, their team leads and group managers regarding improvements of QA related activities within teams.
- Responsible for management of test environments (including test data) in order to be able support more quality testing activities in parallel.
- Enable, administrate and support efficient and cost effective testing technologies.
- Works with QA stakeholders to understand goals, requirements and architectures across business and infrastructure.
- Drives the definition and use of KPI's to effectively and efficiently meet quality standards and measurements.
- Communicates across the Company pertaining to standard processes, technologies, measurements and other disciplines required to ensure quality across IT.
- Help resolve issues/remove roadblocks for projects, teams and escalate accordingly.
- Develop and implement a QA improvement plan across all of IT and measure it continually.
- Act as an expert consultant and liaison to all QA groups.
- University degree preferable from IT / Telecommunication area.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within IT QA and DevOps practices.
- Good business understanding.
- Proved ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under extreme pressure and meeting tight deadline schedules.
- A result-oriented individual.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Good team player.
- Ability to drive improvement and change.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and working in stress.
- Creative and innovative.
- Thinks outside of the box.
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
- Great benefits.
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change.
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 10.12.2017.