Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Quality Cutting and Lead Prep Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute material inspection according to the Control Plan and quality status of each component
- Establishes irregularities and informs the suppliers
- Executes product controls and controls of manufacturing and audit in accordance with the instructions and quality status of the inspected area with the purpose of confirming and preventing non-conformities in terms of quality
- Identifies non-conformities in products and confirms product quality after the re-work
- Keeps technical drawings and other controlled copies updated, clean, accessible and ready to use and keeps notes on their control
- Establishes if the engineering changes are regularly applied in products and executes control over the first product after the engineering changes’ implementation
- Follow up on proper application of non/conformities and secures non/conformities are not out/of/date
- Executes routine supervision, keeps evidence, notifies organization on the findings of inspection
- Executes inspection according to inspection plan and/or annuls the analysis (when required by the Customer)
- Participates in complaint communication with the Customer, together with engineering and manufacturing teams
- Acts as a local representative in front of the Customer – obtaining access to Customer portal, control of Customer requests, following up on the total score of the plant
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years)
- Knowledge of quality requirements and standards of the automotive industry (IATF 16949:2016)
- Knowledge about FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, SPC, MSA, 6 SIGMA
- Knowledge of basic problem solving tools, 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, Pareto
- Knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the automotive industry would be taken as an advantage
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by 14.08.2018.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno