Fast Track Your Career...
Why Cooper Standard?
Cooper Standard is a leading global automotive supplier, offering solutions in Sealing and Trim systems, Fuel and Brake delivery systems, Fluid transfer systems and Anti-vibration systems, employing more than 29.000 people worldwide. With a clear, profitable growth strategy and a strong commitment to investing in its employees, innovation and infrastructure, the company anticipates rapid growth in its key markets around the world by 2020. Our Serbian production company is located in Sremska Mitrovica.
Quality Engineer m/f
Number of position: 1
Location: Sremska Mitrovica
- Customer relationship, representation of the customer needs in internal and external quality activities
- Analysing quality problems, assuring quality standards and preparing, taking and coordinating corrective and preventive actions
- Participating in product and processes quality improvement process
- Realization of process and product audits in line with audit plan, reporting of audit results, keeping check on agreed actions in terms of timeframe, actions implementation, actions effectiveness and efficiency and report closing
- Supporting production department in solving quality-related issues
- Reference: bBEGCFolEAPgMifVsVCHR3jHS7XjmK6A014eAH7XWQk.
- Educational background: Technical
- Experience in international automotive company and knowledge of quality methods and tools: 8D, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, MSA is an advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Minitab)
- Knowledge of ISO TS 16949:2009 requirements
- Internal auditor qualifications would be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German would be considered an advantage
- Chance of becoming a part of leading company in its sector
- Possibility for career development
- Possibility to meet modern standards and procedures, as well as production in automotive industry
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link:
Closing date: 06.06.2017.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.