DTV group is engaged on various R&D and customer projects related to Set-top Box (STB) and TV software, mainly focused around cutting edge technologies: UHD video resolution, adaptive streaming and advanced content security, advanced operator UI/UX applications and various additional applications such as YouTube and NetFlix. Latest technologies have been successfully deployed on both Linux and Android based platforms with millions of users worldwide.
Your position will be senior Android developer inside App/UX team, working on upcoming projects for smart phones and TV platforms.
- Working closely with small team of frontend developers and designers
- Developing and supporting in-house TV application framework and tool. Developed tools so far: C-More framework (3D graphical engine), OBLO framework (smart home TV library), etc. For more details: http://ux.rt-rk.com/
- Implementing UI elements from already designed application and integrating it into application business logic
- Reference: KLr2IBlJj0FWhWx6r7Bykh9Jp48DpnVGtwJUeZFDYWs.
- University degree in computer technology or computer science
- 3+ years of experience in Android application development
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming language
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Good code review skills
- Practical knowledge of designing software architecture, frameworks and libraries
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Orientation towards team work
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- Creative approach to assigned tasks
- A desire to solve tough technical problems, and to see your work appreciated by users around the world
Preferred skills and knowledge
- Software architecture and design knowledge
- Experience in iOS application development
- Experience with Open GL development
- UI/UX affinities
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an
opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with o ces in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our exper- tise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com