Rare Crew raspisuje oglas za poziciju Big Data Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Big Data Engineer
Rare Crew is a dynamic software company delivering tailor-made solutions and dedicated to providing excellent IT products and services to ensure the best value for our customers.
Our clients are multi-national companies, which have been a force of innovation across entertainment, sports and fashion for over a century. We focus on development projects in fashion and entertainment, news and media sector and the dynamics and variety of such environment has reflected in our work too.
Rare Crew currently has offices in Slovakia, UK and India and we are looking for new colleagues in our office in downtown Belgrade.
What would be your job in our company?
We are looking for developers that enjoy teamwork and that, at the same time, can actively seek out challenges for themselves. At the beginning, we always agree on a specific direction, but then everyone works on their part. It's about how we click as a team, which goes beyond what an advertisement can offer. We are looking for big data developer, working as a member of our Data Services team, being responsible for implementation of big data solutions for our clients and working in international team.
It would be great if you can have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Data Bricks (python, spark, sql)
- Python scripts for extracting data, process and analyze
Nice to have skills:
- Azure Functions (getting data from API)
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure Storage (Blob, Table, File) manage, security tokens
- Azure Data Lake Storage - manage, access management
- Azure Data Factory - create pipelines, schedules
- Azure Data Warehouse / MS SQL
- create tabular model, DAX, deployment, processing
- English on good communication level
What can we offer in return?
- A fast-paced project environment, where you can work on really interesting tasks, and learn a lot.
- Excellent team work and support system
- A helping hand from our mentors
- Agile development
- Open platform for any improvements or suggestions
- A salary package that is appealing and benefit system that keeps you happy
- Extra salary bonus
- Child bonus
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English and fill in our questionnaire so we can have more information about your skills
Deadline for applications: 23.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!