Origo is a long-established and publicly listed Nordic IT services and solutions provider with over 440 IT specialists employed. For over two decades we have been assisting our customers with technical leadership, through the supply of the best-available technology, applications development, systems integration, facilities management and expert business process consultancy. Our corporate roots can be traced back to 1899 with the very inception of “office machines”.
React Front-end Developer
Origo is looking for a front-end developer to join our team in Belgrade who is excited to tackle new and diverse projects.
We pride ourselves in developing enterprise solutions like iBanking, Payroll and HR system, e-commerce and ERP solutions.
We are seeking a person that has ambition to become a key contributor in developing first-class applications for our customers.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-year work experience as a React developer
- Experience with React Native and/or mobile development
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux, Fluxxor, etc.)
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Unit Testing with Jest or Karma
- Experience with Web frameworks such as Ant Design or Materialize desirable
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Organized and disciplined work ethic
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software for international business users
- Good working environment
- Team building events
- Competitive salary and private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Offices in the city centre
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno