React Frontend Developer (m/f)
Developion is looking for talented frontend developers to join our team.
We are searching for a full-time React JS developer to work alongside our Backend Developers, Project manager and Designers.
Our Tech Stack:
- BACKEND: PHP, Laravel, Node JS
- FRONT-END: React.js, Typescript, Angular, Vue, Flutter
You will work on:
- Collaborating in an agile development team, made up of a product manager, technical lead, back-end developer and multiple UI/UX developers all working together on an exciting, industry-transforming product
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability using React.JS
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & endpoints
- Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable React JS code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization as well as the integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- 2+ React JS (single page applications) that require significant origination around state management
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- 2+ Years experience with Rest API
- Working experience integrating third-party APIs is a plus
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests
- Experience with highly scalable/high traffic solutions
- Experience working within Agile development environments
- Experience in communicating complex technical concepts
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.